SIMPLE RAW HEALTH

As a raw food vegan, health educator,

wannabe photographer, and writer, this is my online outlet.

Please join my family as we share with you our simple, yet healthy lifestyle!

This is where I will educate you about SIMPLE RAW HEALTH.

You really can nourish your body with God-given, natural foods -- don't just survive, but thrive!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yams-n-Peaches


Autumn is such a wonderful time of year for God's bounty!

Even though we are in the middle of moving (praise God), I see from the comments I still may have one or two readers, so I thought I would do another food post while I can still find the computer.

Lunch a while back...




- Mashed 'taters made from steamed yams, olive oil, a touch of sea salt, and a splash of hemp milk. For sweet: a dash of pure maple syrup and cinnamon or for savory: more olive oil, pepper & rosemary.

- Brown rice with a touch of olive oil & Braggs's Liquid Aminos.

- Raw Veggie Salad: outta the garden--corn scraped off the cob, halved cherry tomatoes, snapped tender green beans, chopped cucumbers; outta the store--raw pine nuts, sundried tomatoes. Toss it. Smell it. Eat it!










Go to my other blog to see what this peachy concoction is all about...
















* And as always, use organic, fresh, wholesome ingredients. Nourish you and your family with health.



May God bless you
and the work of your hands this day!


1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hi, I love your blog! I thought you might be interested in this post; http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2009/09/choosing-a-natural-soy-sauce-why-braggs-liquid-aminos-is-not-it.html I used Braggs heavily until I discovered this post and started really thinking about this subject...
Thanks for all your contributions to the raw world!