SIMPLE RAW HEALTH

As a raw food vegan, health educator,

wannabe photographer, and writer, this is my online outlet.

Please join my family as we share with you our simple, yet healthy lifestyle!

This is where I will educate you about SIMPLE RAW HEALTH.

You really can nourish your body with God-given, natural foods -- don't just survive, but thrive!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Influence

"Why do you eat vegan raw food?"

This question requires multi-faceted response, but I will start with one aspect of it today. Look over at the right side panel, see that Biblical scripture quote from Genesis 1:29? That is why! I think that men and women were made by God to eat in this manner. Adam and Eve were instructed by God with the very words that mandate a fruit, veggie, nut & seed dietary intake. Simple.

Doing this raw food and healthy living blog was prompted by the questions and inquiries I get--most of which come from fellow Believers. When I first went raw, I did plenty of research online. I was taken aback by the amount of information out there...lots of it. But I was even more taken aback and in a state of angst at the source for the majority of this data. There are a lot of folks out there who subscribe to energies, forces, enlightenment, and other non-Christian ways of thinking, living, believing. 

This is not me and when I find a raw food site or book that I like, I try to determine if the person behind the health statements and insights follows something or someone other than my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. If so, I won't read any further, nor will I put them out there for you in my reference section.

Indeed there are people out there who know more than me in the field of health, nutrition and raw food eating, but alas if they follow someone who influences their thinking about the universe or the new earth created in their own mind, they are not part of my blog. Simple.

Who made the earth? God! 

Who created me? God! 

Who influences my mind, heart, and soul? God! 

How do we obtain Salvation? By believing that Jesus Christ died for our sins.

Who holds my trust and hope and future? My Father God, Master of Heaven and Earth!

Amen.

~> For more information, please go to the Hallelujah Acres website and click on the free download by Rev. George Malkmus for Biblical eating!


No comments: