SIMPLE RAW HEALTH

As a raw food vegan, health educator,

wannabe photographer, and writer, this is my online outlet.

Please join my family as we share with you our simple, yet healthy lifestyle!

This is where I will educate you about SIMPLE RAW HEALTH.

You really can nourish your body with God-given, natural foods -- don't just survive, but thrive!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Upcoming Class

Howdy! It has been so long since I posted a message here on Simple Raw Health. 

We have been busy around here with home schooling, a vacation, and getting all the autumn harvest and end-of-garden-growing stuff done.

For my Longview WA, Kelso WA, Rainier OR and other nearby readers, please take note of the post prior to this one... I am teaching at Longview's Country Village this Saturday. In addition to reading about Green Smoothies here, you will have the chance to learn more about the how-to's & health benefits of these blended beauties. I will teach, demonstrate, give out samples, answer questions and point you in the right direction for resources.

You may call in to have your name added to the list and/or stop by in-person before Saturday to register.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: