SIMPLE RAW HEALTH

As a raw food vegan, health educator,

wannabe photographer, and writer, this is my online outlet.

Please join my family as we share with you our simple, yet healthy lifestyle!

This is where I will educate you about SIMPLE RAW HEALTH.

You really can nourish your body with God-given, natural foods -- don't just survive, but thrive!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Healing Cancer from Inside Out--dvd



Recently I wrote about a cancer dvd--please click here for that posting. 

Above is a snip-it of that video. 

Watch it. Okay, now, please go order that dvd and watch it in its entirety! I just did this weekend and was blown away. It is a must-see video!

It is a 2-hour long show. I am quite sure that you will be upset by the information presented in the first hour--the Business behind cancer, the history of the AMA (American Medical Association), the progress (or lack thereof) in the cancer field since the 1930's, the drugs used to fight this disease, and much more. 

But hang tight, the second hour is also enlightening, as well as encouraging, inspirational, uplifting and most of all, full of hope for a real cure! Folks, you must get your hands on this dvd. I am going to order a slew of them and pass them out. I am going to share the information and the hope.

Education is the answer. 

As much as I want to save people their diseased state(s), I simply cannot do it. 

As much as I want for friends and family to listen and apply what I know to their diet and lifestyle, I cannot "want" them into good health. 

If you or someone you know is sick and tired of being sick and tired AND you really, really want a way out of that muck & mire of ill-health, then DO SOMETHING about it! 

My passion is health education. 

My mission is to get you the information so you can make an well-educated decision for your health. For your life. 

I started this blog so you would have an place to visit for simple, yet health-changing facts, guidance, recipes, encouragement, food photos, stories, and information.

I can and do want it for you, but you must want it for you too!

May God bless you and encourage you on your quest
 for health and healing.
 May He grant you the wisdom to make the changes 
He wants you to make. 

FYI: at the end of that video clip it says to visit the RAVE diet website for more information. Theirs is a plant-based, whole food diet. I have also linked the Hallelujah site in the right side panel. I prefer the H. Diet site for it's Christian influence, ease of use, well-rounded content, and free information. In addition the H. diet is primarily a raw food diet and it is my belief that we need to eat living foods for a living body!

No comments: