Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Why Raw/Living Foods?
Okay, back to my Q&A section about eating the way I do...
Why do I eat raw/living foods?
In My Story I tell about how I felt horrible after eating out and overindulging in food one night and that I had recently seen a not-so-lovely photo of myself. Upon waking the next morning I went raw. Simple.
I had had enough of not feeling like I knew I could. Like I knew I should. That's it. As I have heard it said, "I was sick and tired of feeling sick and tired." Simple.
I am an all or nothing kind of girl. My personality doesn't do the "let's do a little good here and there while keeping the bad tucked in my back pocket." It either needs to be done or whining about it needs to end. Simple.
By the second day of switching to a living foods lifestyle, I had so much energy. I could not believe it! Of course I had a little gas too while my body adapted to the all raw veggie consumption--but that passed within a few days! Ha! ;-) Okay, that was the worst thing...some tootin' around. Simple honesty, folks.
Why living foods? I live in a living body. Eating foods with the living enzymes still intact give me more energy, less illness, more vitality, less moodiness, more time awake, less time slugging around, more days feeling good, less days feeling bad. More goodness, less badness. Simple.
If you are still eating the Standard American Diet (the SAD diet) and you are suffering the consequences of poor health (disease of some sort, feeling tired & wore out, low energy...), you can do something about it. Make a decision to live the life you want. The life you deserve. The life God wants you to live. Simple.
Would you prefer to slug around &/or stay in a diseased state while you hold onto the foods you won't give up and/or don't want to give up? Or do you want to say THIS IS NOT ENOUGH! THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME! I WANT MORE!
If you make the simple choice to improve your food intake, then you have made the simple choice to improve your health and vitality. And vice versa. Simple!
Why did I go raw? Simple.
So
I
May
Pursue
Life
Energetically
Stay tuned for more Q&A... How do I get started? How do I learn more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment