Friday, August 8, 2008
Not Your Mamma's Coffee
This morning I noticed a mist in the air, nothing new for western Oregon. But really, for this time of year I would prefer a warm, clear sunrise sorta morning.
I skedaddled outside to bring in the sleeping bags and blankets from the tent where my husband and son have been spending the last few nights. I got that "Autumn" feeling as I did the sleeping gear shuffle.
Hey, it's not cold-morning-hot-coffee season already, is it?
Yeah, any morning can be cause for a steaming coffee concoction brew. As a self-titled "health nut" I want to offer you some information on a palette-pleasing coffee substitute. Now, come back here. This is not that nasty ground up stuff in a glass jar, this is really a great coffee. I have served it to coffee connoisseurs who think it is a wonderful substitute. And if you are a tea totaller, go on and give this drink a try.
Teecino brand has many health benefits.
Just click the link to read it for yourself...
you will find that it is alkaline
(best pH level for our body!),
full of soluble fiber
(supports the good flora of your guts & helps with mineral absorption),
and is potassium-rich
From a mild brew to a moderate brew and in flavors ranging from plain to mint to chai to mocha, you will be sure to find your coffee companion. So, in favor (& flavor) of a healthier alternative to caffeinated coffee with no discernible health benefits, give this a whirl, or should I say a
"drip" or "press" or "brew"?!
Check out your local health food store or make an order on-line at the Teecino site or go to the Hallelujah Acres link to the left and order it there.
My 4-year old son drinks it too. His favorite coffee concoction is a spoon of mint and a spoon of mocha in the french press. YUM! Start your day with a simple and healthy hot drink that will get your engines fired up --
naturally and healthfully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment