SIMPLE RAW HEALTH

As a raw food vegan, health educator,

wannabe photographer, and writer, this is my online outlet.

Please join my family as we share with you our simple, yet healthy lifestyle!

This is where I will educate you about SIMPLE RAW HEALTH.

You really can nourish your body with God-given, natural foods -- don't just survive, but thrive!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Cancer dvd

Today I am thinking of a friend of mine who recently lost her battle to cancer. Praise the Lord that she knew Jesus and she is pain-free today while she sits at her Father's feet.

All around us people are sick. People are dying. While Jesus offers true salvation, I can offer some education. I want people to have knowledge and power to make informed decisions about their health. I want people to thrive, not just survive! I want people to know some or all of what I know.

Recently I read this statement by Charles Swindoll:

"Others won't care how much we know until they know how much we care."

People, I care. I really do. The purpose of this blog is about you and me living the life God intended for us to live. It is about being the best and healthiest people we can be.

I could be angry about all the friends and family who are touched by cancer. I could be angry about all the time and life lost due to this disease. I could be angry at the medical profession for not looking to simplicity for the answer and most times even the cure for cancer. And then I could sit here and spew for all the world to see. 

Or I could offer information, education, compassion and empowerment for you to make the best health and medical choices possible. 

So, in honor of my friend, I give you a link to a dvd on a site that I completely trust. Click here and go to the Hallelujah Acres site to preview an enlightening dvd. If you or someone you know is suffering from cancer, please explore all of your options for a complete recovery. 

Switching to a plant-based diet that primarily consists of raw fruits, veggies, nuts & seeds is the track many choose to take for healing this disease. It is simple. The theory takes you back to the Garden. It is the way God intended us to eat.

Simple...
Change what you put into your body 
and you change how your body reacts. 

Simple...
Living foods for a living body!

As you become an informed advocate for your own health and as you take healing into your own hands, know that I care.

"Carry each other's burdens, 

and in this way 

you will fulfill the law of Christ."

~ Galatians 6:2 (NIV)


No comments: